Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Nancy, I live in Maine, and we are a single income household. We don't have kids or pets so it really isn't as much of a strain on us as it is for many. I worked until 2 1/2 years ago when I developed a medical problem in both hands, which eventually led to arthritis and continuous pain, weakness, muscle twitching, etc. Sounds fun, dontcha think? ;)

I am always looking for ways to keep more of our cash, and a friend from another board told me about FrugalVillage this morning. I came right over to check things out.

I'm going to go check out the other forums on here and will be back frequently to get tips and suggestions. I look forward to meeting all of you.

·
27,948 Posts
Hi Nancy!:wave: So glad your friend told you about us, welcome.
Make yourself at home.:apple:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hello :wave: and welcome to the Village Nancy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome Nancy. I too am from Maine:) Nice to see you here. This is one of the best places on the web. Sometimes I can just sit for hours looking around and catching up.

Honeydoya

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Honeydoya, I see you are in Auburn. We live in Winslow so are just about 50 miles away from you. Gorgeous day today huh? Finally!!!!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Welcome to FV!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lordy How Beautiful it Was today. I work For L L Bean and Today was our Outdoor experience day. We went to a place called the Great Out doors in Turner. What a beautiful a spot! There were 420 of us there and we learned Orienteering, Kayaking, Fly tying, Fly Fishing, We had a race to see how fast we could set up a 4 man tent, WE learned about gardening, about camping and on and on.... How great is it to work for a company that has the worlds best products, guarantee, and best people!. Lordy I had fun in the great outdoors today. Learned alot of neat stuff, gadded about with friends and coworkers, learned tons of stuff I didnt know and got all muddy, dirty and had a blast. Hope all of My fellow Frugal Villagers had as good a day as I did. and Hon If ya ever get down to Turner check out the great outdoors. What a neat place!.

Honeydoya

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Hi Nancy, welcome to the village! :flowers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts