Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very new at this site. We get Sara's column in our newspaper; and I read every word. I believe in living a simple, frugal lifestyle. So far, all I've done on the site is play games in the arcade. Love Mah Jong! Totally don't understand the whole "juju thing"; but maybe I'll eventually catch on. Really love all the suggestions for living frugally. I find as I get older, that I need fewer and fewer material things to make me happy. I'm looking forward to chatting with you. My favorite quote is " the best things in life aren't things"

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Welcome from Florida...see you joined in June...looking forward to reading posts from you...jump in and get to know everyone.

·
19,119 Posts
Aloha and welcome from Hawaii!!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Welcome to Frugal Village!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:welcome: to frugal village. Thank you for reading my column. And no one really gets the juju thing, so no worries. Basically, it's a point system based on activity on the forums that's not fully activated. I kept it going, so the points keep accumulating, but there isn't anywhere to spend them yet. They at some point can be spent in the juju shop. http://www.frugalvillage.com/forums/commerce.php

Which will have things to buy (some virtual and some not).

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Hi Chickadee! Welcome to the village!

·
27,948 Posts
Nice to meet you! I'm glad you took some time from mahjong (It's addicting, I know & I have a new mouse that is slower to move so it's even more frustrating) to post and hope to hear more from you. Welcome! :apple:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Hi and welcome from Minnesota! :wave2:

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
I find as I get older, that I need fewer and fewer material things to make me happy. My favorite quote is " the best things in life aren't things"
But didn't you say in another post that you were a quilter?

Are you telling me you are a quilter and don't have a 'stash'??? :thud:

I know what you mean about 'the things' though.......unless it is hobby related, of course. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Hello and welcome from very cold Florida! Enjoy yourself!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.