Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I know why they now accept competitors Q's, they have had declining profits the last 7 quarters. They are losing a lot of business to Target and area grocery stores that double coupons. Now let's see how many of these policies the cashiers or store managers change to suit themselves. I only have 5 items to buy there today and I won't be using any coupons, thank goodness. I printed this off and I'm sticking it in my coupon binder to replace the old one.
Thanks.

Cat

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Thanks for posting. I am so glad someone will take competitors coupons around here. Albertsons stopped doing that last year. Now I can just go to WalMart--THANKS!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
They'll take Catalinas now... should be interesting to see how the cashiers react the first time they get one of those...

I'll have to print this off to show the cashier the next time one of them tries to argue with me that the coupon's worth more than the product LOL.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I like that they will pay overage now.
airfreshners are 96 cents and I have an internet Q for 1.00. Hey that's 4cents applied elsewhere for each one I buy. But yes, I strongly suggest printing out a copy of this policy and carrying it with you.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Although I next to never shop at WM, there are sometimes it would be handy, as one of the local ones is right next to Shaw's. I'll print this out and put it in my coupon wallet too. I may only use it once a year, but that will be worth it.

Thanks Ramona!

Judi

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
As much as I hate WM, with the high gas prices, I'll have to start going there a bit more often. As long as they honor their new policies...which before they wouldn't take internet printed coupons...actually, hardly any merchandiser would...their reason-wipespread internet coupon fraud.
It's gonna be interesting to see what happens...just like the others suggested, I've already printed out a copy of this new policy...yep-bet the supervisor has to be called out for me too. lol :jabber:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I know at least at one of our WM they have the policy at the registers. I don't know if this is true at all of the (which I am sure it is not)... Will be interesting for sure.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
As much as I hate WM, with the high gas prices, I'll have to start going there a bit more often. As long as they honor their new policies...which before they wouldn't take internet printed coupons...actually, hardly any merchandiser would...their reason-wipespread internet coupon fraud.
It's gonna be interesting to see what happens...just like the others suggested, I've already printed out a copy of this new policy...yep-bet the supervisor has to be called out for me too. lol :jabber:

WooHoo...went to WalMart this evening...expecting and ready for the worst, but to my extreme surprise, the cashier that was checking me out was a huge fan of saving money. Not only did I not have any problem with the comp ads, (she didn't even ask me to show her the ads), :thud: there wasn't an issue with the IP coupons...wow...they've came a long way...and no supervisor had to be called...:dazed:

Still don't like them, but at least this wasn't such a terrible ordeal...I'll be back next week to do the same. Beats running all over town to the tune of $3.68 per gallon of gas. :hmmm:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.