Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a happy camper!! My local paper had no RP insert this week! Guess I am gonna have to start going int he store just to flip thru and see if the paper has all of the inserts. :((

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Sorry that happened to you, sometimes that happens if it is a popular insert , and some take which is so ethically wrong. Yes best to check!

Reactions: mom23boyz

·
2,688 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I am not a happy camper!! My local paper had no RP insert this week! Guess I am gonna have to start going int he store just to flip thru and see if the paper has all of the inserts. :((
I can relate...for the last 3-4 months, we've not been getting most of the coupons in the Sunday papers. ((I check for our area, and they are supposed to be in it))
Sssooooo....I call the paper, yes...each week...getting really tiresome...every week it's the same song and dance. The coupon companies must not have sent enough inserts to fill every paper...yeah, right...

I do hope you have much better luck with your coupon inserts!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I got all mine today cut & already filed.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I get 2 copies each week. If there are any I am not using I'd be happy to send them out to you. Just PM me with a wish-list :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.