Frugal Village Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
6141 - 6159 of 6159 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yesterday, today & tomorrow are all spend days and all include meals outside of the home as well! OMG! January 1st won't get here fast enough... We're going to attempt the envelope/cash system. It *should* help things! ;)

·
Registered
621 Posts
I also have had spend, spend, spend days including taking my granddaughter and daughter out to eat. Hurry Jan 1! I will be using the envelope system starting Jan 1.....but right now I don't know where I am going to get the cash to put in the envelopes. I don't get paid until the 9th LOL

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Spend day today.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Another spend day. I bought our NY's Day dinner items.

Cat

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Spend day today.

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,149
Last day of the year and it will AGAIN be a spend day. Chewy (Chow) has to go to the groomer. My sister decided to let him out while I was out of town, which is very nice of her, but the area she let him out in was full of burrs, and now HE is full of burrs. I have been brushing and cutting for weeks now, but keep finding them, so I finally gave up and made him an appointment at the doggie beauty salon.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Today will be a no spend day. Didn't make goal this month....not surprised. :)

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I am joining up for this challenge and hoping for 20 no-spend days per month, too. I'm counting a no-spender as any day that we don't spend outside of our budget. If I make more than 20 days, all the better!

Today was a no-spender for us and we'll celebrate New Year's w/ a Netflix movie and homemade dinner.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
We're having a No spend New Year's Eve too!!
Gonna pop plenty of pop corn and watch a movie on HBO-ON DEMAND.
( Free HBO-ON DEMAND is part of our cable subscription.) :dancing:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
no spend day today

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
:dancing: HaPpY NeW YeAr!!! :dancing:

No spend today. Everything is closed.

Gotta start a list and plan in advance what day I'm going to spend this week. I don't want to make the mistake of forgetting something we 'need' and not having it on my list then having to make a trip back out.

·
Registered
621 Posts
My first no spend day of the year!! WooHoo. It was a no drive day also. I am running short on a lot of things so I need to make a list and hopefully pick up some of it while I am in town tomorrow.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
6141 - 6159 of 6159 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.