Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another thread made me think of this commercial from growing up. I loved the commercial but hated what it meant. Their can can sale was an AWESOME sale and it only happened a couple of times a year. This meant, as mom is a frugalista as well, lugging and storeing CASES of cans several times during the corse of the week/2 week sale. I do remember them being AMAZING prices though.

Anyone else have a commercial from childhood that brings back frugal memories....

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
oh man if we can only get those prices..my mom did the same thing..and i remember going into the basement to store some of them..

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh man if we can only get those prices..my mom did the same thing..and i remember going into the basement to store some of them..
The basement??? Ours were everywhere :lol: under beds, stacked in a huge pantry closet, in the closet that was impossible to get to behind the couch, moms bedroom closet, ect. Then the ones we didn't use as frequently went to the basement. It might have been easier to put them all there but we lived in a two family and we were the second floor so most of them got stashed somewhere upstairs with us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts