Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh.

At 10:30 this morning we had an appointment with Maria's home visiting nurse. The problem? Maria was up more than usual last night, and both of us were sound asleep on the couch when the nurse called from her car... as she was leaving our house. :( I feel just terrible about wasting her time-- if I'd have been coherant, I'd have told her to wait five minutes and we would have thrown some clothes on. I think I'll send her a note to apologize.

It's now 11:50am, and Maria is on her second complete outfit since I originally got her dressed about an hour ago. That's never a good sign! ;)

Hoping you all are having better mornings!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I'm sure the nurse understands Amy - thats all a part of being a new mommy.

Hopefully things will go better for the rest of the day and that Maria will sleep better tonight for you.

btw - I love that name!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am sorry that you missed the nurse today, but like CJ said, I am sure she understands. I hope Maria is feeling better and that you both get some rest tonight. :angel2:

·
27,948 Posts
You're only human Amy.:) Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.:hugz:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Sending you hugs and hopefully your day went better as it went on. Like the other ladies said, I am sure the nurse understands, I'm sure it's happend before!:smball:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Amy~I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Sending you hugs.:hugz:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts