Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We still have snow from the last storm. We have a new inch of snow outside, I'm hoping this doesn't last like the last snow we had. We were stuck at home for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
We have like an inch of new. The old snow wasn't all gone yet either. But, it is supposed to warm up to like 50F soon!! Like in a day or so.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I am jealous, no snow down here in Springfield/Eugene. I just moved back to the northwest after spending 9 years in Iowa. I am have trouble adjusting to no snow.

·
Registered
590 Posts
We've been okay here, nothing significant since before Christmas but I am sure that with 2 to 3 months to go we will get pounded with something. We do seem to be getting more ice than usual though.

**Hmm, just noticed what heading I was posting under...oops, I am completely across the country but in the north also and we get snow. Thousand pardons for the hijacking of your thread :)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Please keep it!! we had tons of it and its all gone from the 60's warm front we had right after xmas.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I still have 2 ice hills at the end of my driveway despite it being near 60 a week ago. It rained and froze the snow that was still around. We have measurable amounts of snow predicted to come this week after some freezing rain. I am sick of winter already! There are still leaves on the ground from fall that didn't get raked up.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, we have 3+ inches now and it's still coming down. I'm doubting it will turn to rain tonight. Everyone's finally home, a car has been left behind for now, since we couldn't get it back home. Just glad were all in for tonight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts