Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you wonderful ladies know that I will be taking a break from the computer and all extra activities. As most of you know I had a miscarriage this month. Recovery was difficult, but I was making progress, recently I was admitted to the hospital for complications from the miscarriage, I was septic and infected and was put on I.V. antibiotics,and pain killers for awhile, I am managing at home now. i am having a very hard time dealing with everything all at once, DH starts night classes soon in addition to regular school and working, and just keeping up with Ds's homework and the housework is enough to keep me in tears. I think that maybe talking to someone will be helpful so I made and appointment with our pastor, (although at this point, I feel god has abandoned me, and left me to manage this one alone)Hopefully after awhile, I will be able to join the community and be a productive and contributing member, I am wishing you and your families the best

p.s. I may check in occasionally cause I will miss you all, NOw going into lurker mode. Nealy

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Nealy - You ARE a valued member of this community even in your grief.

I really feel for you so much and if you would like to mail me please do so.

I understand your need to retreat but please don't stay away, I really will miss you lots and sometimes it is good to have friends even when we don't feel up to them.

I am thinking of you now as always - I wish you peace, healing and serenity and I sincerely hope that it won't be long before you come back and share with us again.

Take care my friend and hugs
Love you lots
Bev. xxx

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
Dear, you take whatever time you need... we will miss you but we do understand..
What you are going thru is so hard...If you need us we will be right here..
Talk to your pastor, I'm sure he will help you...God gives us a lot to deal with sometimes...but he never abandons us..we feel like it though.
Nealy I do wish you lots of ((HUGS)) and that you get better....I'll be praying for you..

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
:hugz: i'm sorry this has been so difficult for you. take the time you need to take care of yourself. i'm glad you have made an appointment to talk to your pastor. it will help to have someone to talk to and listen to you.

:hugz: you'll be in my prayers

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Nealy we will definitely miss you here, but can understand how difficult this has been. Please take care of yourself and check in every now and then to let us know how you are.

:hugz:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
So sorry you are going through a rough time! Saying prayers and sending good thoughts for you. Will miss you and check in anytime you can. Take care of yourself Nealy!:smball:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugs: Nealy,
You take all the time that you need. Please know that God is also grieving for the loss of your baby. My son said something to me the other day when I was facing something very scary for me. He said "Mom, Jesus is always right there with you, right beside you ready to hold your hand". All we have to do is reach out and take hold.:angel: I pray for a full recovery for you in all ways. I'm so glad that you are going to see your pastor and will be able to talk things through. God understands when we are so hurt that we think He has abandoned us, but He remains steadfast, loving us and is always there.

Blessings and much love!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Nealy, with all my heart, I wish that you can heal yourself as well as you can, in your soul and physically... I will keep you in my thoughts and I will miss you. Take all the time you need. We will always be there for you, when you come back.

Take very, very special care of you.:heartsm: :hugz: :heartsm: ok?

((((hugs)))))

Lucie

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Nealy, You'll be in my heart.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Nealy,
Take care of yourself and take the time you need. I think talking to someone is a great idea. We will be here waiting with open arms whenever you want to visit us.

·
27,948 Posts
I'll be thinking of you. Please take good care of yourself.:hugz:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just wanted to say, I talked to doc, and they prescribed some meds that may help soon, thanks,

Nealy

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Nealy,

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts