Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW - need to get this up fast because I need to get committed!! How about you!! Holiday time - we can do it - keep exercising - be original - be crazy - just exercise!!

I missed my October numbers, but am committing to 1000 minutes for November. How about you? :applause::applause::applause:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Thanks forngetting us going MM. I forgot tomorrow was November!

I am in for 30 minutes per day x 30 days = 900 minutes. :)

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
i havent been to the gym in two weeks between mu fibro flaring and locking up an ankle for a few days then stressed over quitting the one job and just being too busy at my other job to go thee between end of work and school pick up time.

i am going to get back there this week
3x a week at 30 min a day or more is my plan at the least

·
Registered
162 Posts
I want to walk the dogs for 30 mins each day and I want to work out to my abs/buns video for 30 mins each day too.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I am still trying to lose and even with as hard as I pushed last month my loss was very minimal. I am going to attempt to up my numbers again, especially with all the holiday goodies that will be around, and go with 1680. That's roughly 7 hours a week.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
30 minute walk yesterday and an early 30 minute walk this morning. :)

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
60 minutes today = 20 minutes walking in the mall with DH (we looked so cozy walking arm in arm, but the truth be told - I forgot my cane!) + 40 minutes pool exercises!!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
30 minute walk today. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
I'm posting because I'm needing help here. I've been on the stationary bike everyday so far this month but I usually quit after a week or so.
So I'm asking, no, begging... If you don't see me post at least once a week, send me a guilt ridden PM.

So far this week I've ridden 40 minutes. Thats 40 more minutes than last week. :)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
30 minute walk this morning. :)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I am going to commit to walking 30 minutes a day. Either outside or with my Walk Away The Pounds disk with Leslie.

Like Russ, I need to be held accountable for any lack of following through with my plan.

If I do not post, please kick my backside. There is plenty there so it should not be a problem.

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Spent all recess on my feet -walking around, standing - I'm counting it for 30 minutes because I was at least moving!!

KMYW about not following thought on the stationary bike - I fall into that category myself - wonder what's that about? With winter fast approaching, I do need an alterative to the pool and the bike is it!!

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
another 10 minutes this morning on the bike.
I know it's not much to some of you, but it's 10 more than what I was doing.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Can I join, too? I have been having a lot of aches and pains and I need to get motivated to move more. I did go for a walk once this week but it's getting cold out there. Maybe, if I commit to this challenge I'll make time to do more exercise around the house and get to the gym more regularly.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
30 minute walk today. :)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i was just looking at my ddr mat

1 - 20 of 93 Posts