Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still plan to make that pumpkin spice cake recipe that was posted here. And bread too.

What about you? :)

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
I hope to be trying two or three new recipes.......not sure which ones yet.

And probably one pie, at least, will be in there somewhere.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need some good, basic, tried and true bread machine recipes.

Anyone have one that you love and want to share with me? :) Pretty please. :D

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Palooka, look up the make and model of your machine and see if the recipe book for it is online.

As for baking, I have 3 cans of pumpkin left from last year. 1 is going into pumpkin rum cakes, 1 is going into a pumpkin pecan torte and 1 is still unallocated....

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Planning on baking some pumpkin pies will bake pumpkin bread or banana Hawaiian bread.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I made an apple pie on Sunday for dessert. I have items to make this week for a bake sale. The ladies auxiliary for the VFW is having there annual bake sale. I won't be helping to sell stuff this year. I will make brownies and some cookies for them to sell.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I made my first pumpkin roll ever the other day!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I made cinnamon bread from a box. Does that count? :D

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
I made cinnamon bread from a box. Does that count? :D
Sure........I think so............had to have the oven on (or bread machine) and it is baking!!! :laugh:

I had to make my gingerbread from a box as I didn't have all the ingred. to make it from scratch. Boy.....the scratch ones are soooo much better!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am making a double batch of cottage cheese apple pancakes from the Moosewood cookbook.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I made peanut butter cookies last night.

I have more cookies to make, as well as cupcakes.

Thanksgiving baking will be fantastic, I always bake a lot.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I made cornbread muffins the other night to go with dinner! From a box mix....LOL...But I plan on a few other things before this month is out. Pumpkin seems to be a common theme around here! LOL...I have two cans of pumpkin I need to use up....Maybe a pumpkin cheesecake? LOL That sounds super yummy right now!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Made:
a batch of Pumpkin Gingerbread Biscotti
2 Loaves Italian bread
chocolate zucchini cake

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I baked oatmeal banana muffins today but i always add a cup chopped nuts to them they are good and filling and don't require a lot of sugar and freezes well.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Made a pineapple cake with an experimental frosting... and lucky enough lined up some people to give it to and only have a couple pieces left......just perfect!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Yesterday I made some pumpkin muffins they are so yummy!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts