I do believe I have accomplished almost all of my Oct goals so here's the wishful list for November....lots going on !
* Pay $1,000.00 to line of credit
* Purge ALL boxes in the junk nook
* Once purged, set up new 'work' table and move furniture into area to make a mini 'den'
* To not accumulate more debt
* Purchase the next book I want to read by Nicholas Sparks and read it by month's end - and I will be using a GIFT CARD to purchase
* Use the Gazelle more consistently
* Complete my Christmas wish list so I can share with family
* Start research for my birthday in Jan since I want to go somewhere :lol:
* Christmas Goal: compile my card list - Im going to mail them out this year, more personal and old fashioned and Im not giving gifts so this is it!
* Christmas Goal: Complete all my shopping and to start wrapping
* Christmas Goal: Set up my tree and various festive decorations
* And finally - to be happy with everything: family, friends, work, budget/finances etc - everything
**Pay off Empire!
**Keep credit cards empty
**Pay cash for appraisal
**Refinance the mortgages into one. (finally!)
**Keep checking on credit score
**Get some gifts for my kids (Im done w everyone else!)
**Wrap presents I have
**Clean basement (sweep, get rid of cardboard boxes)
**Buy kids boots, and snowpants ( look thrift stores or on Craigslist first!)
**Lose 5 pounds
**Pay insurances for whole year
**Get part time daycare child
**Sell my old winter clothes..if dont sell give away.
I have accomplished all my October goals even before the month is finished so that's an accomplishment
- Save more money
- Pay off DH's CC debt of $500
- Finish Xmas shopping
- Start using the food in the freezer before getting more
- Declutter the basement and make it look like a family room
1. Enjoy the little things
2. Project a more positive attitude
3. Send Christmas cards out
4. Complete Christmas shopping
5. 1 date night?!?!?
6. Set up Advent calendar
7. Move more & eat less
I'm still finishing some of October's goals: Mostly involving fall cleaning and organizing.
Begin Christmas Shopping
Watch what I eat and add more vegetables into my diet
Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day
Reserve some books at the library to read on my leisure time.
My one goal, and it's important to me, is to finish the NaNoWriMo mentioned in the Hobbies/Writers section. I think I can do it, but it will mean fewer visits here and some real pre-November preparation house-wise. I hope hope HOPE I can finish!
1. Lose 6 pounds
2. Exercise more 5/7
3. Christmas and Birthday shop
4. Get ready for Thanksgiving
5. Declutter house
6. Christmas cards
7. Plan DD's birthday party
8. Get house ready for winter.
9. Be more frugal about purchases
10. Save $1000
I am having surgery on the 30th so I need to get quite a bit accomplished before that:
- Finish all Christmas Shopping
- Cook many meals ahead so we can just reheat for dinners
- finish weatherproofing house
- send out Christmas cards (already signed)
- get all TDI paperwork in order
- beef up EF as it'll be a few weeks after the surgery before we see any TDI checks
- Decorate house for holidays
- Make and freeze Christmas cookie batters
I am sure I will find many more, but this stuff is "must do" for now!
I am not sure if I have done a monthly goal challenge on here, but will give it a try.
My goals this month:
declutter house for holiday decorating
do half of christmas shopping
have $1500 for my tuition by Dec 3rd
finish my sociology paper
1. Finish Christmas Shopping
2. Finish Painting the House
3. Start the Privacy Fence
4. Start a 40 Page Research Paper due for class in December!!!!!
5. Spend Less
6. Take lunch to work at least 4/5
7. Unpack all boxes and get the house set-up
8. Host a Thanksgiving for Friends Party
A forum community dedicated to the frugal lifestyle and the enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about simple and green living, cost effective tips, life hacks, debt reduction, recycling, gardening, other homesteading techniques, and more!