Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our November swap will be a recipe swap, we will swap 10 recipes, they must be sent by snail mail and be a tried and true recipe from your personal recipe files. I am a bit late in getting this posted so I am going to be leaving the sign up open until November 12 and the date to get them in the mail by will be November 17.

Now for the small print :) ~~~Each member that takes part must have 25 posts and have been a member of Frugal Village for at least 30 days. If you sign up to do a swap and you don't keep your commitment, you will not be allowed to take part in any swaps until you've met your commitment. We want everyone to have fun and no one to not get their swap.

Happy cooking everyone! :chef:

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
:yippee: I'm in!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Count me in!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I'm in!

--Michelle

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
:bump: :bump: :bump:

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
count me in please

·
Registered
174 Posts
I had said I can't do any swaps until January but I can do this. Just have to sit down and print. I love this monthly swap idea.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I realize this is a strange question but is there any dietary restrictions?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Please, Please count me in. These are sooo much fun.

Thanks,

Dawn

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I'm in for this one. I've not been swapping lately because $ is tight, but this one I can do! :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I would like to get in on this one.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Would love to take part but how does he smail mail work, wher do u get addresses? I live in Australia so snail mail is going to cost a bit (not so frugal) any chance of being able to post them here for us os?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'll volunteer to be Becci's pal if I can send them as an attachment.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is our list for the November swap ~ Tried and True Recipes. . Please contact your partners by PM to obtain mailing addresses. The swaps must be in the mail and postmarked by Nov 17th. . Please post in this thread when you mail your swap so that your partner knows it is on it's way. Any swapper that is more than 10 days late mailing their swap will be required to set out the next month's swap.

When you receive your package please post a thank you in this thread to let your partner know that you have received your package.

It_Donna
sends to
missyali
sends to
nuisance26
sends to
Michelle68
sends to
TheRootedNomad
sends to
favesis37
sends to
2boysand1girl
sends to
dwnloom
sends to
AmyMCGS
sends to
Mom23boys
sends to
Domestic_Gal
sends to
Its_Donna
Happy Swapping and Happy Cooking!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I'm excited! I LUV Swappin'!

·
Registered
699 Posts
AMYMCGS, yours will go out this evening - so will hit the mail Wednesday....Hope you like them. I tried to do some desserts, appetizers, side dishes, etc. (color coded lol)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
ItsDonna yours is ready for the mailman today!!!
Hope you enjoy! These are my families favorites.

Debra

1 - 20 of 34 Posts