Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we are fast approaching the holidays and this is a busy time of the year for most we will do an easy inexpensive swap this month. This months swap will be a holiday recipe swap. The swap will be 3 recipes,if you would like to send more you can but 3 will be the minimum. They can be for main dishes, deserts, breads, candies, whatever you wish to share.

I will leave the sign up open until November 15 and will assign partners on November 16. When the partners are assigned please PM the member you will be sending your recipes to and obtain their mailing address. :chef2:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Sign me up. Last time the person who had my name never sent anything, but I'll get my recipies ready to swap.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I'm in. Love swaps!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I'm in too!! This should be fun & I love that it's inexpensive!! :)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Add me to the list. Already have my recipes in mind!

LAurie in BRadenton

·
Registered
297 Posts
Count me in - lots of recipes in my head!:stir:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No Marei, this swap will be a snail mail swap. :chef2:

·
Registered
330 Posts
I would love to join!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Would love to join. I am new to this site, How does getting the address work? I would really like to join some other things. Are you e-mailed? Let me know.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will posts the swap list in this thread on day after the swap ends, the members who are partnered up will contact each other with their mailing address information, the person who is assigned to send their recipes to you will need your mailing address and the person you are assigned to send your recipes to will need to let you know their mailing address. Addresses are exchanged via the Frugal Village PM system, you can access it by either going to your User CP from the menu at the top of the page or by clicking on the Quick Links in the menu and the top of the page and then choosing Private Messages, the other way you can do it is to click on the person's name in on their posts and when the menu comes down, just choose "send a private message".

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Last day to sign up. :chef2: I will post the partners late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oct2667us, I got your PM regarding the Holiday card swap. I have sent you a PM back.

I will post the partners in the morning. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts