Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he is trying to make up for all the fat calories he missed out on last month!! :D

I went grocery shopping today and told him before I left I would bring something home for dinner.

Well, I got home around 4pm and he is cooking, "He just couldn't wait!" :rolleyes:

From the time I got home till 6:20pm he had eaten 3 times!!! He has to go for a physical next week and I told him to tell the doc to check for a tape worm! :laugh:

Now that he can eat "real food" again there is no stopping him. Last week he told me how he wants to stay on a low fat diet because he lost 9 pounds before his surgery. Go figure! :toothy:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Deed...Sounds like :bang: :bang: Jack!!!!! Tell him I said " There goes His Girlish Figure" :surprise:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:laugh: Oh, well, Melissa...at least he's feeling much better, I see.;)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He had the nerve to ask me what could he possibly eat!! :grrr:

I told him there were apples, peaches, bananas, grapes and cut up cantalope in the fridge. He says "Yeah, but what do we have that will fill me up?"

You would think I had a teenager living here! MEN!

You're not going to believe this, but I hear him in the pantry cupboard right now! :laugh:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're right CJ, it is good news he is finally feeling better.

Yesterday he even mowed the lawn on the riding tractor! :eek:
I thought it would jar him around too much, but he said it was ok!

Let's face it, he is just plain stubborn. Even if it did bother him, he wouldn't tell me!! :bang:

·
27,948 Posts
Hope you are all stocked up Dee.:D
Weather it's working or raiding cupboards~ you can't keep a good man down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts