Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's funny how this village can become so much a part of our lives.. Dh & I talk about places we'd like to go in our motorhome...
I think, I'd love to go see Yellowstone .....and I think, Sherry is on the way, Heaven lives just a short time away...... Maybe Texas, that would be nice, Hmmmm, I could visit with Mel, Kathy & Michelle...... Hmmmmmm, East Coast, Danielle, Chelle, Darlene, Dee...... Who knows where I'll go, if you ladies come home to an old motorhome, parked in your driveway, sucking the electricity out of you house ............ Guess who ?????????

Bev, I haven't figured a way to get this big thing across the pond but when I do........ Hey, will you introduce me to that Liz Windsor???????

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Well if ya decide to come to Alabama.............:D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'll find me in the Driveway Tammy !!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
LOL and on yer way to texas maybe a side trip to the rocky mtns?? I have a large back driveway!

I have had those thoughts too about traveling, and that if i drove, to visit my mom, i might even see some of my village friends along the way! This year though...we are flying, lol. Our car needs a tune up way too bad to take it driving that far for that long, lol

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Hey Lori-Come to Texas, DH has a 30 amp RV plug on the side of the house ready and waiting. I will cook you good ole southern dishes, like Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Taters and Cream Gravy, Fried Okra and of course Mississippi Mud Cake for dessert. Boy, we could have some fun, hitting the thrift stores, going garage sailing, and we could send DH and DKs to the lake to go fishing. Woo Hoo- I am ready, when can you be here?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I'd invite ya to Ohio, but the address is uncertian at this time...Maybe next summer! Yeah...that's the ticket!

·
27,948 Posts
Sure come on over. You have to pick up after yourself though.:D
They'll be fishing & swimming in the creek in front of the house. Badmitten, croquet, bocci ball and when you get tired you can lay in my hammock. That very one thats in my avitar.
Dinner will be stuff on the grill with some tasty salads on the side. Homemade icecream for dessert.
In the evening we can sit in front of the outdoor fireplace,nice cold beverage in hand, relaxing and shooting the breeze while the kids catch fireflies and eat marshmallows.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Lori, You are welcomed here in SC anytime your lil ole heart desires! I too have a big long driveway.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Of course you can stay at our house anytime. What fun we would have. :D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, I just might, your all too funny ladies ! If your ever this way ...You better stop !

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
We have a nice big driveway too Lori and we would love to have you visit! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts