Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone has ever tried a nursing necklace...or a breastfeeding necklace? i ordered one and received it in the mail today. it is ADORABLE. it is a BIG necklace made of huge chunky colorful beads. it is for your little one to hold on to and look at while they nurse. ;)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
what a great idea!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Maybe if I had one of those with Jason, he still wouldn't be grabbing my ears 2 years later.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL milissa:toothy: :toothy:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Milissa! LOL! :laugh:

Misty, I've never had one, because they weren't around or known, around here when I nursed my babies, but yes, it should be useful! My boys would want to play with my ear, my other breast, they would want to poke their fingers in my nose, eyes...I constantly had to take away their hand away! LOL!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I posted about this a few months ago too. Who did you order from? What does yours look like? I want to make one or order one. There's a woman on breastfeedng.com that makes some really inexpensive pony bead types. I've seen some other types online too.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
LOL, both my kids, for the little while i was able to breast feed them, loved to poke their fingers up my nose. Ick! it was either that or pull on my hair!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sara,
i got mine from www.busybabybeads.com it was $13.99+$2.00 shipping. i got the personalized one...with morgan's name on it. hope this helps.:)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
That is a great idea! What a wonderful gift too. My best friend had a baby last week and the baby had some problems and has spent a week at a Childrens hospital in another town. I am going to go to Hobby Lobby and buy the things to make her a necklace like these. Thanks for the great idea!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Oh how I wish I had had one of these with Seth. He has been pulling my hair for 4 long years! He still pulls my hair anytime he is near me. I have threatened to shave my head as punishment!LOL DH won't let me! HEHE

·
Registered
23 Posts
I made a couple of them, but I never remember to actually wear one while nursing. They do make fun toys for DD when she's playing in her high chair, though. :angel:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts