Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running a little behind this month on posting the coupon swap, but here is the sign up if you are interested. Please note that each member who takes part must have a minimum of 25 posts. Also, if you don’t keep your commitment once you have signed up for the coupon swap, then you will not be allowed to take part in future swaps until your commitment has been met. We want the swaps to be fun for everyone involved and for everyone to send and receive her swap.

We will be swapping an envelope of coupons (at least 25 coupons). If you have rebate forms and would like to include a few with your swap, that would be fine. I know some people have a lot of forms and some people don't have any access to forms, so forms are optional.

As for expiration dates, let's try to send coupons with expiration dates of 30 days out or later. For example, January swap coupons should have an expiration date at the end of February or later. (If you have a really good coupon that you know your partner could use right away with a shorter expiration date, that would be an exception.) But, for the majority of coupons, let's aim for the 30 days. That will give us plenty of time to be able to use the coupons once we receive them.

When you sign up, please include info, such as if you have stores that double or triple. Also, provide a short list of specific items you may be looking for and anything you may not be able to use, (such as no pet, no baby). This will give your swap partner some ideas of what to send you.

Please sign up to this thread if interested. I'll keep sign up open until Sunday, October 15th.

Let me know if you have any questions. :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Please count me in. :) Sounds fun!!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I'm in as always! Love my coupons!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I would love to get in on this! Do we send out just once or weekly or what? I have two stores that will double coupons, up to 75 cents off.

Always need: Tidy Cats cat litter
Northern toilet paper
Viva paper towels
Boca products
Morningstar Farm products
Natural Instincts haircolor

No children or dogs in household, no hairstyling products used.

FrugalWitch

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Each month is a new swap, so you will send one envelope this month & receive one envelope this month. Next month, if you sign up, you will receive a new partner to send to & a new partner will send to you. I will post who sends to who once sign up is closed. Let me know if you have more questions!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in again this month. Coupons that I can always use:

Dial soap
Purina dog food
Dog treats
Suave
Sparkle paper towels

I can't use any baby diapers or hair color coupons.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I would love to be included in the coupon swap!I am a clipping fanatic and am always looking for baby coupons,cereal- coffee,cleaning products etc.Please count me in! and Ive never done anything like this before like a swap or such, but I will do the very best I can.

Patty

·
Registered
244 Posts
I want in I had fun last month!!

I could use
Cat coupons
Dial soap
Dog coupons
Cake mixes, brownies mixes, cookie mixes
Laundry detergent
Betty crocker potatoe mixes

I don't need
Kids items
Health and beauty items

I have lots of coupons to share can't wait.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'm in if it's not too late!! :D

I need cat food/cat litter
Fixodent
Always or Kotex
Any others EXCEPT baby or hair products

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright, here is the swap list.

PennyPinchinPam
sends to
Goodwin17
sends to
FrugalWitch
sends to
couponchic
sends to
patra
sends to
Shellshome
sends to
DorothyBeverly
sends to
PennyPinchinPam

Please pm your partner to get her address. Swaps need to be in the mail by month end. Please let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
895 Posts
My swap is going out today to my partner!!!:cheergrl:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I mailed out on Monday.Today I received my packet from Goodwin17! Thank you so much, my kitty-cats thank you too!

FrugalWitch

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just a reminder to all that the coupon swaps need to go in the mail by Tuesday, October 31st, at the latest. :)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Things have been a bit hectic for me this month, so I am just now sending your envie out today, Patty. :)

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I'm late posting on here, but I got my great coupons from Pam. Thanks so much!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts