Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow morning we drive closer to the airport we're flying out of, stay the night and Friday morning off to Kauai we go!

We'll be back late on the 18th. I am sooo looking forward to this trip. Aloha!

·
19,119 Posts
Have a great time!! Kauai is such a peaceful and pretty island!! Cannot wait to hear all about your trip!!

Reactions: starsapphire

·
27,948 Posts
Wishing you a memory making, relaxing time! Aloha and safe trip!!!:winking:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tammy,
Have a wonderful trip. I hope you have the time of your life. Take some nice pictures and enjoy the rainbows.
Mea.
Hi Mea!
If you want, PM me your email and I will send you pics. I promise not to inundate you with a bazillion pics! LOL

·
19,119 Posts
don't forget to share some pictures with us too!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
ooohhhh ....Kauai... I was there last fall....Princeville...I had a client give me a week of condo time and I had free airfare to get there... LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Hanalei Bay and the Taro fields...FANTASTIC....

But...,alas....my husband and I are die hard Maui people!!! So that is where we will return!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Have fun! I haven't been to Kauai since just after hurricane Iniki. I am flying to Oahu on the 24th for a week to see my son. Can't wait. I know that you are as excited to go as I am.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Have a relaxing time and enjoy! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. Post a picture so we can all be there with you! lol :)

·
19,119 Posts
ooohhhh ....Kauai... I was there last fall....Princeville...I had a client give me a week of condo time and I had free airfare to get there... LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Hanalei Bay and the Taro fields...FANTASTIC....

But...,alas....my husband and I are die hard Maui people!!! So that is where we will return!!!
When are you planning your next trip and what part of Maui do you usually stay at?

Why did I expect to see pictures already??!! ;)

·
Registered
404 Posts
I was in Hawaii almost (gulp) 30 years ago and my favourite island was Kauai - it was one of the most beautiful places I had ever seen!
Have a nice time!

·
19,119 Posts
Lahaina Shores is a great place to stay - I can see why you enjoy it so much. Please give me a call when you're here if you want to get together!!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We are here! We got here this afternoon. We were told there was no internet but there is a (slow) connection.

Our house is great, the weather is great and the town is great. Food is pricey. But I am so happy. :)

Thanks all for your well wishes.

·
19,119 Posts
Starsapphire - mahalo for checking in!! Have a wonderful vacation!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts