1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
:thud:

So, I have to wonder...after how many children does ones uterus just give up & fall out :toothy:

*bad Heather*

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I would like to know that also.
What Heather wants to know.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
My thoughts exactly. I don't know what it is about them that bug me...

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
My tupperware lady here in town is one of 20. :) She said she can't imagine not being apart of a large family growing up. Different strokes and all that.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Welllll.....all I can say is that I've been through 11 pregnancies and it hasn't happened to me yet:) God bless that wonderful family.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Eeek! That's way too many youngins for me. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
We had 11 in my family, and it was great, but we opted for 3. I can't imaginge trying to keep track of that many. :) Don't know how my folks did it.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
They have been gifted with another tax write off. As long as they pay their own way, I could care less.If they milk the government- sew her up or use alternate sexual options.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Different strokes for different folks....I personally could not be pregnant for 10.5 years of my life. That uterus deserves a Gold Medal!

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I just want to clarify that I don't have a problem with the Duggars and their decision to have a large family :) Michelle is amazing, they are all so organized and well put-out.

But I have to wonder just how much the human (female) body can endure.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I want to know what that guy does to support that large of a family...And still have the money for the supplies to build that huge house they have....

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I think the duggars are creepy. In part becuase two babies ago her doctor told her that he would not deliever for her anymore and that if she wanted to make more then she would have to find a new doctor. IM sorry but if my doctor said that I would have to realize that prehapse its not a good idea to have anymore.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I want to know what that guy does to support that large of a family...And still have the money for the supplies to build that huge house they have....
They are totally debt free and it took a few years to build the house almost completely by themselves. He had to hire out for a few things, but the vast majority was done by himself and the family.

Discovery Health, TLC and the Discovery Channel have all done various shows on them. I also believe one of channels has a website dedicated to the Duggars - how they do everything they do. If you Google Duggar or Duggar Family there are several articles on them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I like the Duggars. Good for them! I personally couldn't stay sane with that many children -- but Michele always seems perfectly content! They are doing what they feel God is leading them to do and I respect their decision! She is a better woman than me! My uterus was tired after 3 kids! ha ha

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I enjoy watching the programs on them. I like the fact that everyone seems to be on board in their family. I wonder if everyone in my family would pull together so well. I agree as long as they pay their own way they should be able to live the way they want. We watched a repeat of a program on them the other night and I'm always inspired by her organization.

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
My dad is from a family of 12. I don't have a problem with large families, but I, too, think the Duggers are a creepy bunch. I also think that perhaps they are publicity hogs.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts