Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WooHoo! Everybody do the electricity happy dance with me! :hurray: :hurray:

Our power was restored about 7:30pm tonight and amazingly our cable immediately came back with it so we have tv to watch and can catch up on the news and I can be online with you guys again!

I have kept a hurricane diary in my journal this time so I will start posting it tomorrow for anyone interested in reading our experience. The damage is much worse this time in our area of the county, but Jeanne was a stronger category storm than Frances. It's still hard to believe that we were hit by 2 hurricanes just 3 weeks apart. It's going to take a looooooooong time to return things to a state of normal here now.

Big thanks again to mom2knk for calling me and getting info for me online and keeping in touch with CJ via email. Big thanks again to CJ for keeping all of you up to date of our situation. And big thanks again to everyone who has been praying and concerned for us!

Our income has taken a huge hit between the 2 storms and if anyone has any $1 Apple & Eve Organics juice coupons (must be valid on apple), I would really appreciate them. That's my ds's fave juice and he goes through it pretty fast. With $1 off I can get it here for a good price. You can PM me if you have any you would be willing to send me.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Kims back, yeah Kims back. I had just updated in homesteading for you Kim.

I'm so happy to hear you have your power back. Many :hug2: Can't wait to read your journal entries.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
:fdance: :dancing: The lights are on!

Rejoicing with you and praying that you will recover from this quickly! I can't imagine what you and your family have been through. :hugz:

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
:hug2: Welcome back Kim. We have all been worried about you. Continued prayers that you will not have any more hardships head your way and that the clean up will go well.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
:hurray: I'm so glad that your electricity is back on. I hope that everything improves rapidly and this whole ordeal will soon just be a bad memory.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome back !!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hug2: I am so glad you are back!!! I was getting a little worried and thought I might have to call you again:D

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mom2knk said:
:hug2: I am so glad you are back!!! I was getting a little worried and thought I might have to call you again:D
I got a phone call right after I called to tell you our electric was back and then we had about 4 scares with the electric blinking off. I soooooooooooooooo pray it will stay on for good. A/C feels so nice and ds was thrilled to catch an episode of Clifford tonight.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Welcome back! I have said it before and I will say it again...

When Frugal Village prays, God listens.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Welcome back! I am so happy that you have your power back and that you made it through the storms ok. I hope that you have seen the last of the hurricanes this year. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
GLAD YOU ARE BACK SAFELY WITH POWER!!!!!! Welcome back to the village. Sure missed you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts