Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you? Are you still about??? I'm waiting to take you to college! Bring your backpack...

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Paper Zachary is currently hanging out at the Bush Barracks! We celebrated his birthday at Peter Piper Pizza! We're getting him all packed up and he's getting ready to head out on Monday!! Looks like he'll be spending Thankgsgiving with dz_blonde_girl and her family! Looks like he had a ton of fun at Disney with Mustang80....don't think we topped that, but he's enjoyed his visit with us!! :D

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Anyone have pics of paper Zachary? Where is he now?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Paper Zachary came in the "PD" (pre-digital) days....I'm waiting for the disc to come back then I'll post them! The kids also wrote a little "discertation" about their adventures with Paper Zachary & GW told a little about what Paper Zachary got to see & do while they were in the field!

I'll post our "exposé" as soon as I get that disc!

(clever avatar! ;) )

<font color=blue>**edited to add**
Paper Zach left out of Fort Bliss on the 22nd...</font>

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
No problem. As long as he hasn't been ripped to shreds or being held for ransom. roflmao My poor baby!

Thanks on the avatar. :reindeer:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Not ripped to shreads but I did tape his little hands back together - his lamination was unlaminating! I think the mail system combined with a couple of days of being a real soldier sort of did him in!

Would the ransom thing have worked?! Shucks, if I'd only thought!! ;)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I should have made Paper Gabe. One where he's doing that cheerleading jump in the livingroom.

Yeehaw *go Gabe...go Gabe*

He is going to strangle me for bringing that up again. muwhahaha

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
rofl....picturing Gabe with his big hairy feet & his little "go team go" jumps!! :laugh:

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Paper Zachary is here! He arrived Wednesday. I just took a pic of him with dd, but for some reason I can't get the camera to give it up. I don't have a whole lot planned for the next week. We will probably go to the zoo to see the Christmas lights this weekend. Maybe I'll take him to see Santa before he leaves.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts