Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ohio Star tutorial is now complete. Please ask any questions you might have here and post any pictures here once they are done, so that they can be added to the tutorial section along with the tutorial.

The Log cabin tutorial will be started in a few days, once Sara gets the pictures to scan. I also finished the Card Trick and started another block, but the battery died in my camera, so it will be a few days before I get another one. I'm right on schedule though, so I should have all the tutorials done by the end of Sept. and then will start putting our blocks together.

Have fun making this block.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What can I say but stunning. I love the color combination and I'm so proud of you using the yellow in the middle. Awesome job!!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Thanks CJ! I am so happy with the result. At first when I chose the yellow to go with it I was afraid it would look too much like a flower with a yellow center. But I don't think it does. I really like the way the colors turned out together. :)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Melissa, I agree with the colors. They just blend together and its just as if all the colors were all made for each other.

I love when that happens.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts