Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made ya look!!!!!!LOL Ok ladies confess is there a habit that you have had since you were a child that you cann't get rid of....I confess...
I have a "tickly"which is simply a sheet or pillow case edge that I bunch up and rub to relax or go to sleep:blush:hubby hates it and tells people about it:eek:
YOUR TURN!!!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
nail biting. Now that I have stopped getting acrylic nails until my budget improves, my nails and hands look horrid.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Leaving the last bit of a drink in the glass.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Nail biting..............:sigh:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I have 2.........
I also bite my nails and since I was a baby, when I get tired I play with my ears, I don't even know I am doing it!!! Even though it sounds strange I really am not strange, honest!!!!!:D

·
27,948 Posts
Can't think of one.
Must be practically perfect in everyway.
:toothy: :laugh: :surprise: :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
My dd is a big nail biter too!!!! I had never been able to get her to stop until she got her braces!!!:D Now she can't bite them anymore!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Popping my joints, fingers and toes. It is annoying, it even annoys me but I do it without even thinking about it.

DD pops her neck and her back both.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ds1 sits and plays with the front of his hair and when his is freshly cut and too short he plays with his brothers hair.LOL

·
Registered
177 Posts
Actually the only thing I can think of is a habit I have recently broken. Now this one is really silly, I used to fold my dirty clothes. Oh yes I did. :D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Popping my neck, back, toes, and fingers. I feel so stiff if I don't do it, but I wish I would stop.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts