Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and i shopped, and shopped and shopped.I went to 3 hole in the wall thrifts today. I don't get to go to them that offten. They are ran buy church members so hours are funky. But caught all 3 of the, open. This is dirt cheap stuff. Got 4 bags of vintage xmas stuff for $3.00 at one of them spent $2.00 at another one that i bought 3-8ft garlands with pipberry intwined in them Huge bucket of enormous pine cones for $1.00 . Stopped at goodwill. But a few primitive christmas items. Then had to go all the way on the other side of town and spent another $20 on christmas decor. Then did some xmas shopping.

·
19,119 Posts
N2t - great shopping!! I'm exhausted just reading your list of successful shopping stops!!

Reactions: Nana2two

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Wow nana, I wish I had those shops in my town! Great finds! :clap:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I really wish that I had a GW or a SA in my town. I have to make it a special trip to go to the next town to shop at them. But when I do, I love how I make out on all the bargains.

Way to go Nana

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Fantastic deals Nana! Enjoy decorating! I so love vintage Christmas ornaments and decor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.