Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blueknitter posted something about doing surveys. Anyone else do them? And how do I go about it??

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The one's worth doing seem too difficult to gain entry to. AND the other's don't seem to be worth doing...

But THANK YOU for trying!!

I'll do some google searches...see what I can find!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I had signed up for doing that one time, and it seemed that I never got sent any surveys. They were suppose to only send the ones that pertained to you. I gave up after a while.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi Graci,
I do surveys on a regular basis. One of the best websites that lists surveys you can sign up for is freelancebyu.com. Angie runs a great website and puts out a daily newsletter listing some of the best deals on the internet and ways to save money. I love her site and list!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I only do two of them, and both are very hard to get into, one of them is pinecone, so when I see they have openings, I'll post. I don't do the ones that you do the surveys to enter contests or earn points. I like getting a hand full of checks everymonth, plus both the places I do surveys have been sending lots of things to try and then do another survey on and the things you try are full size and its been everything from hair color to cereal. I'll keep my eye open for the openings at these places.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
thanks for the info. ladies! i'm interested in this too!;)

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Most definitely want to know if they have an opening!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts