Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are the colors most used in your home.
As I look around mine, I would have to say blues
In my kitchen I have country blues, reds and mixed country colors
1 bath is total blue, the LR has blue in the furniture
and my bed room is dark blue and purple
How about you?

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I always lean towards the natural colors... beiges and browns, hunter greens and burgandy... some blue.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Mine is Sage Green, Burgandy & Tans.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Mine is mainly burgandy and hunter green. ut I am slowly adding sme Navy to the kitchen because I want to add Lighthouses to the decor in there.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Mine is mainly creme colors some pink, lots of golds especially in our bedroom. Grey/blues in the bathroom and kitchen.

I guess I'm trying to keep it light colors :) I like pastels and natruals like eggshell white/creme etc..and love pink if it's just a hint of it, not overpowering but i have pink silk flowers, a pink candle, pink in my kitchen tile design, stuff like that :)

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I don't have one set color in any of my rooms. :weeping: am i the only one, LOVE THIS FORUM By the way.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Medium grey carpet throughout the house. Decor is mainly greens, burgundy, pinks and creams. In the kitchen is red gingham checked curtains, placemats etc.. etc...

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
My home is done in burgundy and hunter green. :D So glad to see this forum.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Burgundy and dark hunter greens mostly. Carpets are natural colors and most the walls are an cream color. I am slowly getting color on the walls, was too over whelming when we first built this home, too many rooms. Hubby just about 1 1/2 weeks ago painted half the childrens bathroom a brownish on the bottom half of the wall, then we put border just above that...in a moose etc. theme.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
My livingroom is grey and dark blue , with white battenburg lace ..
Kitcken is dark foxhunt green and white........
Bathrrom is navy and white...
Bedroom is beige and a mix of colors that tie into my quilts...

·
Registered
611 Posts
Green is the color used most here. I love the colors sage green and brick red together. Just did my family room in these 2 colors, and I love the way it turned out. I love this new forum by the way!!

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Yes!!! I need lots of decorating help!!! LOL

I have red, white, and blue in the living room. Animal print in the bedroom, and navy blue celestial stuff in the bathroom.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
living room: darker green carpet and furniture/cream walls
kitchen: sage green/cream
dining (atached to kitchen): sage green
both bathrooms: seafoam green
our bedroom: light green carpet and down comforter

GUESS YOU COULD SAY WE LIKE GREEN!!:toothy:

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
YAY! Love this forum!!!!

I have mostly teals, mauves, blues.....kinda tired of it though. Wanna go more vivid in the LR with Barn red, creams, khaki, ETC....Slow but sure...I'm getting the house re-done.... .

·
27,948 Posts
heaven said:
I don't have one set color in any of my rooms. :weeping: am i the only one, LOVE THIS FORUM By the way.
You are not alone Heaven! Our house has lots of wallpaper.The livingroom with the cathedral ceiling just overwelms me when I even think of repapering. So I've just been living with a lot of flowery wall paper that isn't my fav. Dh just wants to panel everything. I've been able to stop him from doing it so far. ;)
I use a lot of what I lovingly call dirt tones( aka earth tones):toothy:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Blue livingroom, kitchen,,,Green bathroom and my bedroom is green and blue...I guess Im a blue girl.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Hmm... well the only room with a real color theme now is the living room-Hunter green and burgundy. Light beige carpet throughout the house. I have lots of plans for this house, and as $ becomes available I will paint and decorate at will! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts