Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it might be fun to swap tips,websites etc.And also some of us might be going at the same time.

We are going Sept 5th -11th to Disney staying at the All star Movies and 12th-14th Staying in Orlando(universal)and staying at the Wyndham Resort.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Yee Haw! I can't wait! (BTW, great idea Amanda!)

We're staying at the in-laws timeshare at Vistana Resort. It cost me $94.00 to "unbank" the week they had saved up. It really helps the budget not having to "pay" for lodging for the week.

We are going Oct 23-Nov. ? probably start home on the 3rd or so. We are driving down, but have a wedding to attend in Daytona on Oct. 25. Any tips on where to stay in Daytona would be appreciated!

I usually buy my Disney tickets in advance from AAA. They give you a discount, and this way you already have the tickets when you get there, instead of having to stand in line.

Join AAA if you haven't already. We drive to Florida, so I use the AAA card to get discounted rooms on the way down and back. Also, you can get free tourbooks from them. They are really helpful.

I'll post more ideas as I think of them, lol :tigger:

·
Registered
895 Posts
We're going to Disneyland this summer some time. Never been to Disney World. Have fun!! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts