Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I want to lose weight, but I don't want to lose my breast, and butt. Okay, before you think I am really conceited, it isn't me. Dh likes those 2 things a lot, and doesn't want me to lose any of it. So, how can I keep from it? Any tips?

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
First of all, you have to want to lose weight for yourself....if you aren't happy with the way you look it won't matter that your husband likes your butt and boobs right?....I am sure he will love you as much or more when you lose weight for yourself regardless of what the results are because YOU WILL FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF! Besides, this is about a healthy lifestyle...try losing a few pounds and see what happens...you might not lose in those areas...and/or you can make sure you WORK OUT, especially with weights to keep those areas toned and shapely as you lose weight.

I had some of the same fears you did...my new boyfriend likes me "bigger"...he likes a girl who is "solid" (his word not mine;) ) but I am happier when I am thinner...and when I am happier believe me, he will reap the benefits as much as I do. He is not pressuring me not to lose weight and accepts me at whatever weight I am at....we have talked about it though. Perhaps you should discuss this with your husband, telling him your fears and your goals and let him do the same (tell his fears). Maybe you can support each other.

Hope this helps...remember....tone, tone, tone...and you should be okay!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Do glute toning exercises :) I'm really big on it because I also don't want to lose that curvy shape :D

I use the fanny firmer, but you can also just do the donkey kicks and such. When you do those you REALLY have to squeeze your butt muscles TIGHT and keep them tight throughout the whole movement, meaning even when your leg is coming back down from kicking up.

Lunges are also good for the butt.

Climb stairs *two* at a time

there are other things that can be done too it's just hard to describe :D

Now, you'll probably get a *smaller* butt eventually, but doing these exercises will keep them shapely and firm...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Wow funny you say this cause I was coming to post about my dilemma from losing weight.........I have lost the lil bit of chest I had and now my bras don't even fit:eek: well hubby said"I didn't marry you for your boobs"lmao no kidding as they were even smaller then lmao!!So needless to say my lil B-Cs are barely As I think:(

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I don't have any tips because those are two areas I DO want to lose :laugh:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Oh, well...when I lose , I lose everywhere and I mean everywhere! lol When I had lost 85 lbs. a few years ago, I changed size of bra drastically...but I was ok with that--I think like Chelle on that point of view!;)

Heather has good tips though that could you, Jenn. Good Luck!:)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Oh I forgot, the boobs will probably get a lot smaller. Not much you can do there I guess. I used to fill out a b cup ok before pregnancy and after breasfeeding, and now I'm an A.

The only thing you can do for them is work on your pec muscles and that will usually give them the appearance of being *slightly bigger, or at the least, perkier.

Oh and there is always push up bra's ;) I found some water pad inserts online I want to try but they are on backorder for another MONTH :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts