Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone watching, or going to watch the last of the trials or just wait for the olympics. I started watching the trails tonight when I saw where Gail Devers was racing to get a spot on the olympic team. I've always liked her and when I saw her life movie I really grew to admire her. For those of you that don't know about her, here is the Gail Devers website

Anyway I am so happy that she will make it to Athens, however I was hoping that Marion Jones would be there as well, but there are still a few more events that she can qualify in, she just won't be able to repeat gold in the 100m.

Also, the swimming was great. Can you believe that Michael Phelps has won every race his been in this week imagine all the medals that can turn into in Athens.

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you were keeping up with the trails, or if you were just waiting for the olympics.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To think, from her movie they were with in day's if not hours of wanting to amputate her feet. I tell you that woman has got strength, determination, and a strong faith on her side. If anyone deserves another olympic medal it is her. IMHO

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I missed the trials last night, usually I watch them. I did see the gymnastics last week. I alslo have a lot of admiration for Gail Devers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts