Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the olympics are good but for some reason I cannot enjoy watching them. They have taken away a lot of my favorite shows. Wheel of Fortune, Medium, Law and order to name a few.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Uh, yeah it's messing me up! Not only are my NBC shows gone, but it's also making my other shows go into repeats!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Not me. We are glued to the t.v. Enjoying every minute of it (excpet maybe for curling!!!) It helps that the weather has been yucky, and it's cozy in the living room with a fire going in the fire place and Frugal Village on the lap top!!!!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
when they knock Law & Order off the air, they go right to the top of my list. And for some reason, a movie took the place of Gilmore Girls this week. Now, I'm really bummed:mad:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Originally posted by suesue
Not me. We are glued to the t.v. Enjoying every minute of it (excpet maybe for curling!!!) It helps that the weather has been yucky, and it's cozy in the living room with a fire going in the fire place and Frugal Village on the lap top!!!!!

Same here.  I rarely watch network t.v. so I'm watching  a lot more t.v with the Olympics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts