Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Comically, I hit 42 recently, so according to Douglas Adams I'm the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything!
;-)

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
:grnwave: Welcome to Third Agers and Happy Birthday Baxjul! :hurray:

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I kind of feel like I need a nap now. LOL
:hurray: Yep, you'll soon start napping between noon and 2:00 daily, LOL

·
Registered
539 Posts
What is a third-ager? I'm 41, do I fit the bill?

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Bethany you fit the bill.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I think the Third Agers definition should be changed as due to breakthroughs in health care we will live to be #100. So a third ager should be over the age of 60

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
I think the Third Agers definition should be changed as due to breakthroughs in health care we will live to be #100. So a third ager should be over the age of 60
Does this mean that Gripey will have to work till he's about 90 to qualify for social security:yikes:?

·
Registered
262 Posts
oh goodie - I turned 40 in april - I thought it was people with kids out of house - lol

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Wow! I'm 60, so I would still qualify even under Larabelle's stringent rule!

I read a science fiction novel some time ago where longevity was a premiss. It mentioned off hand that someone had worked for the firm 100 years. I think that was one of the horrible, most dystopian ideas I have ever encountered. I do not, under any circumstances, want to have to work 100 years, and feeling like you already have probably wouldn't count.

·
Registered
871 Posts
40 was a breeze! 50 is where you get up slowly and hurt like crazy after working in the yard all day! Can't wait to see what 60 will bring! Anyways Happy Birthday and welcome to the club!

·
27,948 Posts
Welcome to the club!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts