Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On average I get 7 to 8 hours. What about you?

·
19,119 Posts
I need 8 minimum and lately I've needed one night of 12 hours sleep per week - don't know what's going on, but that's what my body is dictating!!

Reactions: QM

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
5 solid hours....if I am lucky. :)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
5.5- 6 hours on average. But I need 7 to feel really good....

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I sleep about 10 hours on average for every 24 hour period. Some days it may only be 8 hours other days it may be as many as 12 to 14 hours. I may not get all of my sleep at once, but I do get it all in. I normally will sleep some at night and then take a two hour nap in the afternoon. If I only got a couple of hours at night then I will take a morning nap and an early evenng nap.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Well depends on night some night i sleep 8 some nights 5 .I:monke: can sleep up to 14 hours straight through.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Need 8 to feel good but usually get about 7 in the summer.
Am better about getting 8..or more in the winter.

Sometimes the 'quality' of my sleep is lousy then doesn't matter what I get. That is when I take a little 'news snooze' somewhere between 5 and 7.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Usually in bed between 9:30 - 10 p.m., up between 4:30 and 4:45 a.m. - no later than 5. That's what the alarm clock is set on, but it rarely sounds to wake us up. I sleep-in on the weekend, getting up between 5:00 - 5:20 a.m. I don't require much sleep and love being a morning lark.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I usually get about 7 hrs.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I honestly sleep 10-12 hours a day. But I think that has to do with me working 11pm-7am.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I usually get 6 to 6.5 hours. :clap:

·
Registered
459 Posts
If I am lucky, I will get 6 hours. I toss and turn all night long. I usually start to fade out about 7:30 will read for an hour or so and then toss and turn till 4am. I wouldn't know what to do if I got a full 8 hours.

Debbie

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
8-9 hours, sleep is a priority for me. They call it "beauty rest" for a reason ;)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I get roughly 7 to 8 hours a night...

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Up until lately I only needed 6-7 hours and anymore than that made me feel more tired than when I went to bed. But for about a month now I can't seem to get enough sleep. I think I need my Asthma meds upped, I don't think I'm getting enough oxygen again. A month ago I could go to bed at 1am on my nights off and be up bright and early at 6 the next morning. Now I can hardly make it through the day at work. I work 12 hour shifts but I've been doing this for over a year so I'm used to it. Could be my age is catching up to me also.:rolleyes:

Cat

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I wish I could get 4 good hours of sleep a night. I watch the clock most of the night. And if I hurt hang it up sleep doesn't happen....... Been like this about 4 years now.........
Fern

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Back when I was raising kids and getting up super early---I got about 4-5 hrs. :morning:

I've been getting 8-9 since DH retired and the kids are grown--(about the last 4 years). :cloud9:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts