Frugal Village Forums banner

One year ago today

Tags
ago today year
1K views 21 replies 21 participants last post by  debbiepete 
#1 ·
On July 31st, I joined the village. It fast became my home on the net and I've loved and enjoyed every minute of it.

Thanks to Sara and Gabe for making this such a wonderful place. A special thanks to Sara who welcomed me with open arms when I joined.

This truly is a very special place!!

#3 ·
:clap: Love having you part of my life CJ, you're a special lady.:hugz:
Happy FV Anniversary.:)

#7 ·
Happy FV Anniversary CJ --I have learned alot from you in the past year..... :hurray:

#10 ·
I can't believe it's been a year already. I'm happy you have been a part of the village. You bring so much to all of us here.
Thank you!

#13 ·
eeeh eeeh (clearing throat to get the best Bill Murray voice out)

Happy Aniversary...Happy Anniversary..Happy Anniversary...
Hap...py Anniversary!

July 31st is a very good day. congratulations CJ!

#16 ·
:smball: Happy Anniversary CJ. Many thanks for all your love & good thoughts given to my Daughter. I am sure you will have many anniversaries to come. :angel2:

#18 ·
congrads. Over 7000 posts in a year. WOW! I have been a member for over a year and have a little over 100. I better get to catching up. HAHA.
Anyway, Happy Anniversary.
Jeanna

#19 ·
Happy Annivesary Cj, This place wouldn't be the same without you !!!!!!!!

#20 ·
Happy Anniversary CJ. :hurray:

We are so blessed to have you. You bring so much to us, friendship, comfort, wisdom, compassion and of course great quilting tutorials :D . Thank you for being a part of our wonderful village and thank you for being you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.