Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought you might be interested in an online service called Alice.com. I use Alice, and I think it's a great way to buy household essentials (stuff like trash bags, dish soap, and toilet paper) and avoid the chore of running to the store for these goods. It saves lots of time and everything is shipped to my door FREE. Many of the prices are better than my local walgreens and walmart.They have clipless coupons which save even more!!

If you are interested, click on this link to sign up, and you’ll get a $10 credit in your account after you spend at least $50 on the site.

They offer FREE shipping on any order.

Alice currently only works for customers with a U.S. mailing addresses.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
I just put in my first order! It is soooo much cheaper, and with the coupons, alot cheaper than walmart or walgreens!

Thank you so much!:bowing::bowing:

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
I just checked this out and WOW! I love this site, bargins at my finger tips. No gas, no running around, no clipping coupons, this is a winner.

Thank you so much for posting this, anything that makes my life easier and provides as goods as bargins as running around cashing in all my coupons is for me.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
All the things that I got cost me $30. It would have cost at least $55.00 at walmart! I couldn't believe it! And free shipping.

I ordered last night, and my things will be here by Thurs or Fri.

I'm loving this!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
This is awesome. I am going to put in my first order at the end of the month.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Forgot to say thanks for posting this. I have my order in but not done yet. Some prices are much cheaper I would say!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Thank you so much for a great web site. I just LOVE IT!!! This will help out a lot no more multi stores and with winter on its way now I don't have to get out if I don't want to. I placed my first order lets see how it goes.

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
I must live in a REALLY cheap part of the country, because all the prices I spot checked were higher than I pay here. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong things? But since I'm registered, I'll keep checking it along. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I placed my first order this week and then two days later the items are on my door steps!!! No driving 15 miles one way no hussle & bussle of people in the store. I ordered the items in my pj's with cup of coffee first thing in the morning and the shopping was done. Thank you so much for sharing this web site now I only wish I can find a way to do my grocery shopping from home??...

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I must live in a REALLY cheap part of the country, because all the prices I spot checked were higher than I pay here. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong things? But since I'm registered, I'll keep checking it along. Thanks for the link.
:agree: :yeah:

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I agree. I can beat those prices locally AND with careful research I can buy in bulk on eBay for MUCH MUCH less. Since I stockpile I purchase in bulk or on sale and with coupons BEFORE I run out.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I must live in the highest pricing area on items. I went to our local walmart and stores and I can't beat the prices on this web. This beats out everyone by far. There is only two things cheaper at the store. I am going to keep ordering from them. I love not have to leave the house and put up with people. People do agree the Northern NY is very expensive to live in.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
I agree. Most of the things on the site were alot cheaper for me. Plus, the ease of not having to leave the house!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've used Alice twice now and I love it. The prices are about what I would pay locally, with some items being a bit more and some a bit less so that it evens out for me in the end. Well worth it for the convenience of not having to run into town, deal with crowds and the pain of making a trip only to find an item I needed is out of stock. I can see Alice being very useful for household items once the snow flies. The only drawback I've seen so far is that carry mostly junk snacky-type stuff that I never buy instead of real food. Shipping is quick (2 days both times), it arrives very well packaged -- yeah, carry some real food and it'd be perfect for us.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Are you all checking out the "other ways to shop" and "shop the best deals" because I agree on the overall site I can find alot of the stuff cheaper, but shop the best deals deoderant and shampoo is $.50 - .75 and razors have been 12 for $.95. Hard to beat those prices in a local store and no gas to use. I have used them twice. Everything came, received my items within a few days. I will continue to check this place out.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hmm- I keep getting the empty toilet roll screen when I try to click on a product. And I see this startup is local to me, which is amazing. Interesting idea- is anyone else having difficulty with accessing products?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts