Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 5589 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been amazing to see how far everyone has come in 2010! And the friendship and camraderie in this thread is awesome....it's going to be a wonderful 2011 for all of us, let the 2011 Self Image Challenge begin!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i'm working on hiding my burn scars, trying mederma first

:wave:

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I will be back in for 2011. :)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I'm back in too this year. I love the ladies on this thread!!!

Same question as madhen, TSOO. :hugz:

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Yep, in with both feet. See you here January 1, 2011. :)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I'm jumping in. Whew, I joined 4 challenges, that's plenty for me. I've never joined any because of my shyness so I'm taking a huge leap here.

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
TSOO, do I dare even ask how? You can PM, if you don't feel like telling the world (or if you want to privately tell me to mind my own business).

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I would like to join you all in this thread. I definately suffer from low self esteem and lack of confidence. I need to work on accepting myself and doing the little things that make me feel as if I am "worth it". Thanks for this thread and for always listening! It is easy when you work from home to jump on the PC with the first cup of coffee in your PJs. Then the day gets away from you and guess who presents an ugly surprise to the UPS delivery man! LOL. So my first goal will be to get up a half hour earlier, shower and dress before hitting the PC to start the day. I am sure I will feel better if I am at least groomer and presentable before DH comes home from work! LOL

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I am in! This is my last challenge, but it
wouldn't be right without it ;-)

1 - 20 of 5589 Posts