Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went with my son to the AmVet store this past week and we hit the motherlode. I got these brand new looking winter jackets for my sons each were around $12. My son loved his when we got home and son #2 was delighted with his. I got some winter shirts for son #2 and sweatshirts. I was so happy! Total I spent $60, but with the amount of items I got, it normally would have been around $200 in a store.

·
19,119 Posts
Love to hear these stories - congrats!!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Congrats on the great finds.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Wow you did great! Way to go! :clap:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
:rockon: VERY nice indeed! You really did hit the mother-lode! And now I'm getting my "itch" to hit the thrifts again! I've been very good for almost 2 months, after going every weekend for awhile there. :shhh: Yup, I just made my plans for next weekend. :lol3:

You did great!

Theresa :coffee3:

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
You really did great and even better your sons like them also!!! Don't forget to keep an eye out for off season clothes. So in the winter look for summer clothes and in the summer look for winter clothes. Usually you pay even lower prices!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.