Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our thank you thread this week goes to MrsEngeseth. Your such an inspiration to all of us. You tackle new projects with such gusto and you don't give up until you've figured it out and have a wonderful project to show for you. Thank you for being YOU, for showing us that anything can be done.

Lets all give Melissa a big thank you.

Next...

·
27,948 Posts
Missy, I love your ability to laugh at yourself when things get goofy, your caring nature to all and so admire the way you can pick up any craft or project and ask yourself how can I do this & then do it. You won't give up!
You just put so much of yourself in everything you do from crafting to caring about others & everything inbetween... and it shows. :hugz:

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Melissa-- you are such an inspiration. You are not afraid to try any new thing, something I need to emulate more.

You are always there with a smile, a hug, a virtual shoulder to cry on if needed.

Thanks for being a part of the village.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Melissa, it's wonderful having you here at the village! You're a kind and caring person and it wouldn't be the same without you!:D
Julia

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Aww!:blush: Thanks everyone! Your kind words sure were a help this morning! Thank you everone! :grouphug:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hug2: Missy! I don't even know where to start in telling you how much I love and admire you for your courage, resourcefulness, talent, determination and the kind encouragement you give to us all. I love you Lady and I'm so proud of you!!!!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Melissa~I admire your talent and determination to finish whatever you are working on and in turn blessing us with the results. You are a kind, thoughtful caring woman and we are so fortunate to have you here at the Village!:angel:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Melissa, you are a wonderful and cheerful person. You amaze me with all the projects you do! You have the magical talent to create beautiful crafts with anything your hands touch. When you start a project, you persevere and always finish it all. That's something I admire very much in someone. :heartsm:

You are caring and always friendly. It's a pleasure to be your friend. :heartsm:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Melissa,

This :clap: is for YOU!

You are a kind & caring soul.
You are resourseful to the enith degree.
You are a great Mommy.
You are special.

We are lucky to have you at the "Village" :rockon:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I look forward to your craft posts because I know you've always got something wonderful to share. You're so creative! Thanks for sharing your creativity and your positive attitude with all of us! :hugz:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
OOOOOHHHHHHH ~ I wish I could insert a maniacal laugh .wav file or something here!!

Missy....
where to start....
you were one of the first people I *really* came to know here at the village.....you were fun & made me laugh.....then I hooked up with you in chat & *OH MY GOODNESS* you became my alter ego!! Were it not for you, I would never have known how free I was to be the real me, straight jacket with matching thong and all!! ;)
You, my friend, are one of the reasons I love this place so much....
Don't ever go away again - if you're having computer problems, you'll have to come stay with me! :D

Just keep posting, just keep posting, just keep posting, posting, posting.....

Love ya girlie!! :hugz:

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Mellissa, I like how you try new things and perservere until you finish your projects. That shows courage and determination - two fine qualities. But you also have a great sense of humour and have made me laugh out loud a number of times at things you've written. You make the villiage a special place and I thank you for being here.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Melissa~
You are one of the sweetest and caring people I know. You never leave an unfinished task. You bring a glow to the village.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Melissa I really like your positive and upbeat attitude. You got a zippy sense of humour and I really enjoy reading your posts!:D

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Missy,

I finally found someone that likes to sew and craft as much as I do! Only you finish your projects! :D

You are a wonderful caring lady. I love hearing about your childrens antics, your good days and even the bad days. Stay the way you are, you are indeed a treasure! :hugz:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Thank you Melissa for being a part of the village. You've always been so supportive. I enjoy our chats too.

You truly have a natural talent for crafts and I really like seeing your projects. You never stop amazing me with a new fun project completed.

I admire how you openly share things. It makes you genuine and I respect that.

You've got a great personality and I'm so happy that you're here. :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Thank you for all your great uplifting posts. You are a wonderful, kind, caring person and I feel blessed that I have gotten to know you!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Melissa, is there anything you CAN'T do? ;) I'm always amazed at your talent. Your things are always so beautiful, and seem to come so naturally to you.

You're kind and sweet, and I really enjoy our chats together. One of these days we'll meet when you're visiting Maine. Thanks for being you :hugz:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Mellisa, you are so fearless, you are never afraid to tackle anything.... I so admire your deterination and LOVE your humorous style !!!!!!!!
Hugs to you girl !!!!!!!
You are a treasure !!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts