Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My pick this week is Gabe (Dodger). For any new members that don't know, Gabe is Sara's dh and works behind the scenes to make this such a wonderful place. He is always surprising us with new things and is quite the guy when it comes to the chatroom. You just never know how or when he'll show up. Gabe, a HUGE thank you for all you do for us here at the village.

Lets all give Gabe a big thank you this week.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Gabe - you just totally rock! :rockon:

Thanks for all you've done, do, & will do here at the Village!!!! :hug2:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Great Choice!!!!!:yippee:

Gabe, thank you for all you do to keep us up and running and for hiding those big Frodo feet of yours!!!!! :toothy: :laugh:

Really, I do so appreciate all that you and Sara do to make this place so special for all of us!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I couldn't agree more, CJ. :) Thank-you Gabe for everything and for making the village so fun. And the few times I went to the chat room, it has always been a pleasure chatting with you! :)

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Gabe, the thing I admire most about you is your patience. It is a quality that I lack so I always notice it in others. I love how you help without hesitation when we have computer problems and you're always happy to give advice about software and hardware.
Thanks for the advice and help you've given me and thanks fro everything you do at the village.

:angel2: <--- the angel gabriel. :toothy:

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Thanks Gabe! You do great work and this village really reflects that.

·
27,948 Posts
Besides being a nice guy (maybe you just have us all fooled...:p ) you make me laugh & I love to laugh. :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Thank You Gabe, For all that you do here at the village so we all can come and enjoy each other. :hugz:

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
A Big Thank You, Gabe.

This Village is part & parcel of you {Sara,too} What would we do when things don't work...or we have questions?????

You are much appreciated here. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts