Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am painting my kitchen celing today and I am on a break. I am sitting here with a diet pepsi (for some much needed energy) and a bottle of tylenol. My neck and shoulders are killing me. It has been about 51/2 years since I last painted the kitchen and it was long overdue. I don't remember being this sore the last time I painted and I can't help but think what it will be like in 5 more years when it needs it again. Growing older is no fun. I think I will join the change jar challenge, maybe in 5 years from now I will have saved enough to pay a painter. Just sounding off, I just wish I could work all day and night like I used to.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
I'm with you!!!!

taking a break here too.

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Oh I sooo feel your pain. I just finished my living room, kitchen and bedroom re-do. That painting (and texturing the walls, ugh) really tired me out. I learned that it's best for me to work till I fell over b/c once I stopped I was through. I was much better off to work till I couldn't anymore, take some aspirin (for the inevitable aches and pains) and put my feet up and say "Hey Gripey, what's for supper...? Would you bring me some more iced tea please?" :lol:

Good luck with that......I'll be sending up good thingies for you ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts