Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Breakfast was french toast and sausage I just had to heat up-yum!

Then, I got called into work-had to buy lunch-but it was only $5.00. I didn't have time to make it-had to drag 3 kids to MIL house QUICK! lol

Dinner-DH went with our friends without me :( I cooked homemade hamburgers from the freezer with buns from the freezer and I also had a leftover twice baked potato from yesterday. The kids wanted Taco Bell-I nixed that. I'm so proud of myself! :dancing:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Well breakfast was choc. maltomeal and toast......

Here is something that will help with this months poverty pantry.... I work part time at Subway... each 3 hours I work, I earn a compltete meal, I can take it home if I want.... Today I got 3 HUGE salads, I got 2 seafood and one chicken.... It was meal enough for the 4 of us...... I get chips too which I put away for picnics, it's the only benifit I get at work and I ALWAYS bring home the food I earn, even if I bring it home in pieces .... Sometimes I just bring home the bread wrapped up and the chicken breasts that go on that # of sandwiches and make dinner out of it.... The 2 or 3 chicken breasts are enough for a stir fry dinner..... I can tell this here and feel good about it, my BF thinks that it's aweful that I do that..... I sure don't !!!!:D

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lori, that is awesome! I would take it home too!

Today was eggs and scrapple from the fridge for breakfast

Lunch was grilled cheese sandwiches

Dinner was burgers from the freezer (again!) DH and I were cleaning the basement, I needed something quick, lol. Kids were happy.;)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
well today i had grits and a veggie chick patty for breakfast

pasta and pork sasauge (hm tv dinner) from freezer and

for dinner i cook for the whole family
i made
meat loaf, mashed pototoes and string beans:D
man it was good..

the best thing was i made every thing from items on sale or cheap
even got to use the hunts i go on sale that no one will eat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts