Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surfing the net a couple of weeks ago and found this tutorial on making a paper purse using scrapbook paper. It is so cute. This would be a unique way to give small gifts, gift cards, cash. You could use scrapbook paper you already have (if you are like me, you have plenty) or stock up when the hobby stores have it on sale. I finally had some free time and I made one today. It took me about 30 minutes. The only embellishment I used was a button on the front (that I got during the button swap here at the village) to look like the snap closure on the purse. It is adorable. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://www.acherryontop.com/article?a=661

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
thanks for the link, very cute:applause:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Thank you! I love that idea and how cute will that be with Christmas or fall papers! :)

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
That is adorable!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Wow, it is really cute and expensive lookiing. Very nice.

·
Registered
579 Posts
too cute, wouldnt it be great filled with dollar store stickers and hair ties for a kids bday party....i think dd will be bringing this to a few parties this yr!!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
i wish i had seen this last night. i had little gift bags made up for my CNA intructors and those would have been cuter than teh plain bags i had.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
those are so cute! thanks so much

1 - 14 of 14 Posts