Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please pass those tissues my way Graci!!! I also have been blessed by a wonderful Village :angel2: who wishes to remain anonymous. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to whomever my Village :angel2: is! Please know that you have touched my heart and you have my love and lots of :hugz: !
My boys found me in tears when I found out I had been sponsered and I told them I had a special :angel2: here at the Village. I think Graci and I could start our own pond at this rate! We'd better all find coupons and deals on tissues at this rate!:D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I'm so glad your staying as well. I said in Graci's thread, pass the Kleenex all around. I've seen some wonderful angels come through today and it just touches my heart.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Oh Debbie, what wonderful news! This village is truly a wonderful place! :hugz:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I'm so happy that you are staying with us ~ You are a valued member of the village (as are lots of ladies here)

I for one would really miss your input and friendship.

Isaiah 49:15

:hugz:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Yah, Im glad you are here to stay!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
yay debbie!!! I am happy for you and that you get to stay, we have both been blessed (along with Graci) by special :angel: !!!!! :hugz: to you and to all the special :angel:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
woohoo, glad you are staying debbie.:smball:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Debbie, I am so glad you are staying, you are such an important part of the Village!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm so happy you can stay.:heartsm: A big thank-you to that special angel...:angel2:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm so happy you can stay.:heartsm: A big thank-you to that special angel...:angel2:

·
27,948 Posts
sniff:: sniff:: Glad you are staying.:)

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I knew this place was heavenly!!! I'm so glad you get to stay, too! Here's somemore kleenix!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
That is such happy news Debbie !!!!!!!!!!

Is there any tissue left for me ??????

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you all for your love and support! I'm breaking out a couple new boxes of tissues to pass around and mopping up the puddles around my desk here!:) I have never felt this loved anywhere on the web before. There is something so very special about the Village! I love you all! :grouphug: :rose: :rose: :rose:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts