Frugal Village Forums banner

Pass the tissues Graci! Another Thank you!

2K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  Mom23boys 
#1 ·
Please pass those tissues my way Graci!!! I also have been blessed by a wonderful Village :angel2: who wishes to remain anonymous. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to whomever my Village :angel2: is! Please know that you have touched my heart and you have my love and lots of :hugz: !
My boys found me in tears when I found out I had been sponsered and I told them I had a special :angel2: here at the Village. I think Graci and I could start our own pond at this rate! We'd better all find coupons and deals on tissues at this rate!:D

#5 ·
Oh Debbie, what wonderful news! This village is truly a wonderful place! :hugz:

#8 ·
yay debbie!!! I am happy for you and that you get to stay, we have both been blessed (along with Graci) by special :angel: !!!!! :hugz: to you and to all the special :angel:

#16 ·
sniff:: sniff:: Glad you are staying.:)

#18 ·
I knew this place was heavenly!!! I'm so glad you get to stay, too! Here's somemore kleenix!

#19 ·
That is such happy news Debbie !!!!!!!!!!

Is there any tissue left for me ??????

#20 ·
Thank you all for your love and support! I'm breaking out a couple new boxes of tissues to pass around and mopping up the puddles around my desk here!:) I have never felt this loved anywhere on the web before. There is something so very special about the Village! I love you all! :grouphug: :rose: :rose: :rose:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.