100 g white sugar
110 g brown sugar
1 egg
5 ml vanilla extract
85 g quick cooking oats​
Serves:
18-20​
Directions:
1. In a large bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Add egg and beat well.

2. Combine the flour and salt, stir. Add oatmeal and stir.

3. Roll into small balls and put into greased baking tray, and press each mound down to form 1/2 inch thick cookies. Bake at Gas mark 4 for 11 minutes, or until cookies are a light brown.

you can added chocolate chips or extra nut items to the mixture for a twist.​

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This recipe i found online but it was in US measurements so i changed it around to get the recipe posted. If anyone wants the original i will gladly pass it on, PM me for it.

Reactions: Squidge

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I'm literally about to make these - I wasn't able to find a non-US measurement version of the recipe and don't yet have enough know-how to convert it myself, so thank you for putting this up :).

I'll let you know if I don't ruin them :laugh:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are very much loved in my house people cant get enough, even the cat loves it

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah lemme find it

·
Registered
287 Posts
I love these cookies. I had found the recipe on allrecipes awhile back. I usually make them without the filling the original recipe calls for on allrecipes, but they are good with the filling as well. Yumm.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont make mine with the filling i jsut leave them as they are, there just as nice

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Squidge, I'm perplexed, what does OH mean?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Ah, Pollypurebred sorry, I refer to my partner as my 'Other Half' since we live together but are not yet engaged or married. I should maybe call him DP if that would be less confusing?

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Well that makes sense. The only thing I could think of was other husband, but I was fairly sure you didn't have 2 husbands. LOL!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts