Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:swave:
Hi to all,
My 11 year old daughter is wanting to start pen-palling. If anyone has a daughter of a similar age that would be interested, please get in touch with me directly; [email protected]. Tessa would be happy to write first. Thanks a lot for this, it would make her so happy.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE.
Avril.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:confused:
I forgot to say, we are in England and she is wanting pen-pals from America.
Happy New Year.
Avril.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I'll see if any of the girls at my school are interested. Does she want to me snail mail pen pals or email pals?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 11 year old daughter would LOVE to if you are still looking for one!

My 11 year old daughter has been looking for a pen pal for 3 years If you are still looking for one she would LOVE to exept,but,is your daughter still going to send the first letter?:pony:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
My DD is 11 and will be 12 next month, she would love a pen pal (snail mail). PM me if you would like to send me your addy and I will send you mind. Your DD would have to send the first letter if that is ok.

·
Registered
429 Posts
My dd is 12 and would LOVE pen pal if you are still interested. Pm me if interested.

·
Registered
392 Posts
My daughter is 10 and would love a PenPal!!! Mine will write the first letter if you want, PM me and let me know.

·
Registered
674 Posts
My 11 year old daughter would love a penpal. She will definitely write. She has wanted a penpal for years now.

thank you please PM me
Pam

·
Registered
1 Posts
my daughter

if u are still looking my daughter in named gabby she is soon to be twelve and is very swwet and loves talking to and meeting other children:tedpink::smirk::hero::smirk:

i
:swave:
Hi to all,
My 11 year old daughter is wanting to start pen-palling. If anyone has a daughter of a similar age that would be interested, please get in touch with me directly; [email protected]. Tessa would be happy to write first. Thanks a lot for this, it would make her so happy.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE.
Avril.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Gabbysmom,
My daughter would love to have a penpal. My daughter will be 12 in June.

Please let me know. If you would like to do this so we can exchange addresses via private messages.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts