Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No spending here today at all!!! I plan on wrapping the pennies I do have in my penny jar though and depositing them in the bank next time I'm in the city. The jar is full and I need room to add more.

How about you, are you saving those pennies?

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I plan on saving pennies today by:

*doing no shopping

*clipping coupons to use on another day

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Saving lots of pennies today! We didn't make it up to church today:( , but that does keep me out of the stores. DH is putting up new shelves in the garage using lumber and leftover brackets that we have on hand. I've washed 3 loads of laundry and have them hanging on the line. Beef stronganoff is cooking in the crockpot for dinner (not going out for Father's Day) and 2 of my sons are making homemade pizza for lunch. Later this afternnon, DH is changing the oil and some belts on the van. Before you feel too sorry for him, it was HIS idea to do this today since one of the kids took him golfing yesterday.:) Also, one of my sons, who works at a greenhouse part time, was given all the blue poppies and some other flowers that he wants along with several rosebushes. He's been busy "landscaping" part of the back yard! Now he jsut had to figure out a way to keep the dogs off his new flowers.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts