Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Thanks for the link! I need to pass this on to my MIL. She feeds her dogs these snacks. One of my friends fed her hedgehog the cat snacks also. My aunt lost her dog last week because of the original recall. It is so sad, she has no children just her dog. After seeing what she is going through and all of the recalls going on I have deicided we are going to start making our own pet food and treats for a while.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Thank you for helping us take care of our Furbabies :paw:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Thanks for the update, I had some Pounce Tuna treats...I just don't trust anything right now. I had stocked up on the Friskies dry food and still have 4 large bags....so far not on the recall list and both fur babies doing fine. They need to come up with something safe, there are a lot of picky kitties out there who are probably becoming really hungry. My older cat only eats the dry food..but the younger one likes his wet food and I just don't want to give him any anymore....I wish I could explain it to him :(

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
My older cat only eats the dry food..but the younger one likes his wet food and I just don't want to give him any anymore....I wish I could explain it to him :(
I am not sure what your vet recommends, but mine said I could safely give my cats tuna fish. He said only every other day though because too much may cause some kind of minor problem. I have a picky one who only won't eat wet cat food, so for over a year I have been giving her tuna every other day along with her dry food. Now the other cat lives off of cheese and KFC chicken breast meat as his treat.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
thanks for the links my friend has 2 dogs ans i think she sometimes buys the dog treats in that report. Im emailing her right now.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Thank you for the links, I sent them to my family and friends with pets. So far so good with what I have been feeding mine. I hope they get this figured out soon, my kitties are my babies :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts