Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a shout out to all my pet lovin' kith on FV!!!

We currently have 4 dogs and 6 cats, and they ARE my babies. God help anyone who hurts them. :fight:

:rockon:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, I currently have 3 cats and 2 dogs, The neigorbor dog stays and eats at my house and I leave food out for the stray cats, I also help out at the local animal shelter ,
I LOVE my pets they are a bit of trouble but couldnt see
life without them.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
We only have 2 dogs but I love them so much, they are my babies :)

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I think we qualify with three dogs and three cats :toothy:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I qualify also! I have 3 dogs and 1 cat! Sometimes they drive me crazy, but life would be boring without them!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I have 3 dogs. One is a 13 year old lab/collie mix, the next is a 10 year old dalmatian, and the third is a 2 year old bichon frise. The oldest two we got as puppies from the shelter. They each have their own personality and I love them all.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and an indoor rabbit. Plus, you know that crazy lady everyone has in their neighborhood who feeds all of the strays? That is me.I go through atleast 40 lbs of cat food a month. I keep a huge bowl of food and water on my front porch at all times. I love to look out on the middle of the night and see the different cats. I get excited when there is a new one. I do also get the occassional raccoon and opossum. Also, my rabbit is such a picky eater we have to throw out half of his food and restart daily. Well the food we throw out goes outside for the squirrels and birds. They love it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
We have two dogs, 3 rats, a turtle, and fish. We used to have many others, but they passed away and right now it wouldn't be wise to try to replace them. But I volunteer at the shelter and help with an animal rescue, and I do feed the strays. And the birds!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Im the biggest animal freak on the planet, I swear it lol.

I have a cat and a dog, but they arent all mine, theyre my parents.

When I move out soon, my boyfriend is scared to take me to the SPCA lol. Im one of those who goes in and wants to take them ALL home. Im addicted to the zoo, I LOVE animals. All of them.

I spend half my time watching Animal Planet. "Growing Up" Is my favorite show, I watch it every day.

My life's goal is to work with animals. Thats all I want. My ultimate goal is to become a veterinarian, but I dont see that happening. In an ideal world I want to work with wild animals in conservatories, sanctuary, that kind of thing.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I would probably qualify too:) i have 2 siberian huskies...asia & dakota...and 15 rabbits..charcoal,ash,mopsey,kenshin,casper,bandit,ebony,blue,tinkerbell,sugar bunny,sophie,riggs,jack...haven't decided on names for the other 2.lol

·
Registered
473 Posts
We have 2 cats, a dog and a turtle. If my dh was an animal lover I'm sure I'd be over run!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
1 beagle
1 border collie
1 bunny
7 birds (4 finches, 2 parakeets, 2 cockatiel)
1 beta (fish)
2 gold fish (they start with g...messed up the whole "b" animal thing it seemed we had goin there)

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
We have a 10 yr old female Rottweiler her name is Freya. She has 2 new back knees. We had three cats Pogo(male) and Pandora and Prudence(sisters). Up here in the mountains Prudence has disappeared. Its now been a week and no sign of her. Pandora does nothing but walk the floor and cry for her sister. All three are foundlings and Pogo the male appeared 1 1/2 yrs ago very ill. He almost lost his leg from infection. He was in really bad shape. When all was said and done he cost us 700$ for him to keep his leg. Now however he is fat and sassy and loves life.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
we have 1 dog and 2 hermit crabs. not nearly as many as some of you, but i would like to add another dog or maybe get a cat. but we are in a townhouse with a postage stamp for a yard so we don't have room for any more. when we buy a house we'll look into getting another furbaby.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
We have three cats, all of whom were strays that found us. I really want two Golden Retrievers. Hopefully I'll be getting one for my birthday next month.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I have two cats and they are my babies, I can't imagine life without them. Both were strays that found my mother and she passed them along to me. Both were kittens only a couple of months old when I took them in. My female is almost all black with a little white on her chest, she is 4 years old now. Simba is an orange striped male cat, and he's only 9 months old. I love my kitties so much, we are quite protective of them. I hope that when I have a house someday I can get at least one more cat and my fiance wants a dog (when we have a yard for one.)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I have a 6 yr old beagle and a 7 yr old cairn terrier. They are both spoiled beyond belief. I've been thinking alot lately about adding another furry friend to our brood, but DH isn't too keen on the idea...LOL

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have 3 cats. 2 were strays and one is the baby (now 4yrs old) of one.I do enjoy them! It seems that all the sick strays head here. I try and nurse them back to health and take them to the vet when I can afford it. The last kitten that came here I took to shelter. They don't kill them they just wait until they find them homes. We had a dog that we got from that same shelter a couple of years ago. We keep him for 8 months. He was a sweet dog but way too much for me to handle. He knocked me down a few times(not on pupose). Then my blood pressure went up way too high. It was heartbreaking to take him back. They found him a another home but I catch myself wondering how he is doing. My hubby hates animals but loves me so much that he puts up with them.

·
Registered
119 Posts
WE have 4 cats,2 dogs,2 fish,2 parakeets,a turtle and 2 fish.We had a sweet little guinea pig we had to have put to sleep a couple of months ago because he had an abcess that had complications and we really miss him.I think I belong here also.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts