Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do they put stickers on fruit that doesn't come off easily??
Could you hear me swearing early afternoon?

What makes you say :What were they thinking???

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I agree, that has got to be so annoying.

One thing that annoys me is that they put those tags on the back of blouses and sweaters, you know the one - it has the name brand on them and then they have to put another one there to tell you the size!!!! I'm forever cutting those off.

·
Registered
203 Posts
My BIG pet peeve and really makes me shake my head is people who# 1 don't buckle up or put kids in seats:mad: and#2 put lil ones in front seat with air bags:mad:these things drive me absolutley [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Like this 1 mother at DS' school......ha a brand new Tahoe.........3 kids and 2nd grader sits in front seat........dumb @## :soapbox: off now

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
homesteadmamma said:
I agree, that has got to be so annoying.

One thing that annoys me is that they put those tags on the back of blouses and sweaters, you know the one - it has the name brand on them and then they have to put another one there to tell you the size!!!! I'm forever cutting those off.
Me too CJ!!

I also hate the stickers on anything plastic or glass that you have to soak for DAYS to get off and still scrub the glue residue!! :mad:

·
Registered
325 Posts
what irks me is sending my husband to the store for ice cream and he doesn't come back for almost an hour because the u-scan isn't working and the lady manning the desk gets annoyed at him because she is too busy talking to her friends to go do something about it and then she manually rings it up as $15!?!?! and then blames my husband for not doing it right and then HE gets a hard time getting his money back! :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts